Effective Tuesday, 9/8/2020, Riverside University Health System-Public Health, Office of Vital Records will be accepting a limited number of daily appointments. Examples of individuals eligible for appointments include, but are not limited to:
- Out-of-hospital birth registration
- Funeral home ship-outs
Restrictions for in-person appointments include the following:
- Answer health screening questions at the time the appointment is being made
- Limit of one (1) person per appointment
- Children under the age of 18 will not be permitted to attend appointments
- All customers must wear a face covering when entering the building
- Walk-ins will not be permitted
Birth or death certificates are available by mail order only. To purchase a birth or death certificate , please complete an application (see “Records by Mail” tab) and follow instructions for mail order. Upon receipt, your order will be fulfilled promptly and mailed back to you.
For more information on scheduling an appointment, please contact our main office at 951/358-5068. Our appointment line will be available between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.